Welcome to our depository of historical documents. This section will include original, archived documents scanned or transcribed from their original formats in order to be made suitable for electronic publication.
Table of Contents
- Nimetz proposals concerning the ‘Name’ issue.
- The Events of 1903 in Macedonia as Presented in European Diplomatic Correspondence (70 documents).
Official Documents of Greek Foreign Policy
- Statement by the Head of the Greek Delegation in Reply to the Yugoslav Intervention at the Plenary Session of June 22, 1990, Hellenic Foundation for Defence and Foreign Policy, Yearbook 1990 - Southeast Europe, Athens, 1991, pp. 353-360.
- Statement by the Head of the Greek Delegation, Ambassador Stathatos at the Moscow Meeting of the Conference on the Human Dimension of the CSCE on Setember 27, 1991.
- Letter that Greeces Foreign Minister Antonis Samaras sent to his EPC counterparts on 17 January 1992. The official translation of this letter is published here for the first time. Excerted from: Greece, European Political Cooperation and the Macedonian Question, by Aristotle Tziambiris, Oxford, 2000, pp.207-213, Appendix II
- Previously unpublished Address that was delivered by Greeces Foreign Minister Antonis Samaras to his EPC counterparts in Lisbon on 17 January 1992. Excerted from: Greece, European Political Cooperation and the Macedonian Question, by Aristotle Tziambiris, Oxford, 2000, pp.218-232, Appendix IV
- Memorandum of Greece: Letter dated 25 January 1993 from the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Greece to the Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- The Difference Over the Name Republic of Macedonia, MACEDONIA: More than a difference over a name, Secretariat General for Press and Information, Athens, April 1994, pp. 1-5.
- The Expansionist Features in FYROMs Foreign Policy Objectives, MACEDONIA: More than a difference over a name. Secretariat General for Press and Information, Athens, April 1994, pp. 7-10.
- Boutros-Ghali Letter to the President of the UNSC (13 September 1995). Contains annexes with Papoulias/Crvenkovski/Vance correspondence and Vance announcement after the signing.
- Interim Accord between the Hellenic Republic and the FYROM (13 September 1995).
- Memorandum on the mutual establishment of liaison offices (20 October 1995).
Home | Opinion | Contributions | Maps | FAQ | Timeline
Library | Archive | Bibliography | Unpublished Literature | Institutions | Contacts
© Macedonian Heritage 1997