The Delivasis mansion is located near that of Lazaridis. It has all the characteristics of the later type of house with the 'hayiati' (covered porch) at the front. Its wall-paintings date from 1878. The murals in the adjoining wing, which was used for guests, are of greater interest. They depict the portraits of the owner's four daughters within ornamental baroque frames.
These figures with their European dress and coiffures each hold a representative object: fan, letter, bouquet, caged canary. These scenes, although the work of a folk artist, are governed by the principles of European painting.