- “Extending Greece to the New Territories: A British View” [PDF] by Sir Michael Llewellyn-Smith. Lecture presented on November 5, 2012 at the inauguration of the periodic exhibition at the Museum for the Macedonian Struggle in Thessaloniki entitled “The British Presence in Thessaloniki and the Macedonian Hinterland”, November 5, 2012
- “The Origin of Alexander The Great and The Macedonians: Documentation According to Ancient Greek Literary Texts” [PDF], by Eleni Michalopoulou, February 18, 2012.
- “Prospects for resolving the name issue” [PDF], by Evangelos Kofos, presented at the NATO Parliamentary Assembly's Rose-South Seminar, Skopje, October 20, 2010.
- “The Current Macedonian Issue between Athens and Skopje: Is there an Option for a Breakthrough?” [PDF], by Evangelos Kofos, ELIAMEP Thesis, April 2009. The article was orinally published online by ELIAMEP [link].
- ‘ANALYSIS / ICG Report “Macedonia’s Name: Breaking the Deadlock” ’ [PDF], by Evangelos Kofos (Feb 2009). The article was orinally published online by ELIAMEP [link], where the interested reader can also add comments.
- ‘Bulgarian Foreign Policy and FYROM, 1989–2006’, by Yorgos Christidis (2008), Junior Lecturer, University of Western Macedonia.
- ‘Forcible Relocation from Greek Macedonia during the First World War’ by Loukianos I. Hassiotis (2003).
- ‘From the “Refledging” to the “Illumination of the Nation”: Aspects of Political Ideology in the Greek Church under Ottoman Domination’, by Ioannis K. Hassiotits (2002).
- ‘The extermination of the Jewish community of Drama (1941-1943)’, by Ioannis K. Hassiotits (2002).
- ‘Greece’s Macedonian Adventure: The Controversy over FYROM’s Independence and Recognition’, by Evangelos Kofos (1999).
- ‘The Image of the “Other”/the Neighbor in the School Textbooks of the Balkan Countries’, by Fotini I. Toloudi (1998).
- ‘Archaeological Work in Macedonia and Thrace’, by Polyxeni Adam Veleni (1998).
- ‘The Carnegie Commission in Macedonia, Summer 1913’, by Iakovos D. Michailidis (1998).
- ‘Fast Food Macedonian Salad’, by Basil C. Gounaris (1997).
- ‘Macedonia and the National Geographic: Constructing Stereotypes’, by Basil C. Gounaris (1997).
- ‘“Communist Landlords” and Political Refugees from Greek Macedonia’, by Basil C. Gounaris (1997).
- ‘The Disputes about Alexander and his Glorification in the Visual Arts’ by Nicos Hadjinicolaou (September 1997).
- ‘The Macedonian Question as Presented in the German Press (1990-1994)’, by Kyriakos D. Kentrotis (1995).
- ‘Pella and its Region: A Historical Review’, by Ioannis Touratsoglou (1995).
- ‘Yugoslav - Bulgarian Relations from 1955 to 1980’, by Evangelos Kofos (1992).
- ‘The Armenian Community in Thessaloniki: Origin, Organisation and Ideological Evolution’, by I. K. Hassiotis (extract from Queen of the Worthy, Thessaloniki, History and Culture, volume I, History and Society, edited by I. K. Hassiotis, Paratiritis, 1997, pp.296–305).
- ‘Social Organisation and Activity Of the Jewish Community in Thessaloniki’, by Albertos Nar (extract from Queen of the Worthy, Thessaloniki, History and Culture, volume I, History and Society, edited by I. K. Hassiotis, Paratiritis, 1997, pp. 266–295).
- ‘Consequences of the demographic and social re-arrangements to the Vlach-speaking element of Greek Macedonia (1923-1926)’, by Vlasis Vlasidis (extract from Revue des etudes sud-est europeennes, Danube-Balkans-Mer Noire Tome XXXVI, 1998, Nos 1–4, pp. 155–171).
Home | Opinion | Contributions | Maps | FAQ | Timeline
Library | Archive | Bibliography | Unpublished Literature | Institutions | Contacts
© Macedonian Heritage 1997